Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Has Been Happening

Hello my online friends. I apologize once again for not being able to be keeping up with my journals here lately. Work has been very busy for me until recently. They have cut hours now, so I will not be getting my 45 to 50 hours weeks anymore. In a way I am glad...I was tired and never had time to do anything. My hours was from 9 to 8:30 a night. Now, I have been going in at 11:30 working til 8:30. On my days off, I always thought that I would have time to get on and check all my email and write in my journal too...well, I was wrong. Seems like everyone is wanting me to do something on my day off...all I want to do is stay home and catch up on everything you know. (Shay, I am not talking about you...lol).

Just like I was off Saturday and Sunday....well, Saturday we spent all day in Hattiesburg, trying to find me some uniform clothes....no luck on that part. I did manage to get my son a jacket...he didn't like it at first, but now he decideds that he likes it....he would sleep with it if I would let him lol.

Well, let me tell you about my Sunday. Well, after Sunday School, we went back to Hattiesburg, to take our granddaughter her birthday presents (She turned one this past Friday). Well, come to find out my husband three oldest kids mother was there. Yes, we was both very uncomfortable being around her. I was ready to leave as soon as we got there...lol. It was really awkward for me being there with my husband's ex-girlfriend from 17 years ago...lol. She was not dressed appropriate for sure....she had one button holding her shirt together....I was hoping that the button wasn't going to pop off...lol. Her shirt was tight...her boobs was practically hanging out and she has a long scar on her stomach....you see all of that. My husband said, that she has not changed one bit. Just think....all of my step-children was wanting them to get back together....that was before they knew how she was. Her youngest son, does not like her...lol. He was the one that gave me so much problems about it and now he apologizes to me everytime he sees me. The other two gets along with her great. Enough on her.

Today, I went to Shay's and helped her do some things with her computer. We had to take her daughter a key to her car, because she locked her keys up in her car. Well, since we was already in town, I treated her to Sonic for lunch. I wish I could have stayed longer, but this was my day off and I had to catch up on house work...and I wanted to get on here and write another journal entry also.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me....I have to go first thing in the morning, to get my son's test results. My son was evaluated for ADHD. I will share the results with you all tomorrow night after I get home from work...if not then Thursday Morning, after the kids leaves for school.

I am going to make every effort to follow a schedule every morning, before I go to work. I usually get online at 7am...my first priority is to come here first and then go on to check email.

Well, I am going to end here, so I can do some changes around my on my journal pages. I haven't had time to do anything to it, so I am going to play around with it. Hope you all have a wonderful day.


Lisa said...

Hi Cathy,
I am so glad you had a chance to update... it's always nice to stop in and see how you are doing. I know what you mean about being busy! Some days I do not know how I am going to get everything done that needs me. Today I am moving slow. Don't worry about the ex girlfriend though I know it is uncomfortable. I used to worry about my husband's ex but you know what, I realized she broke my husband's heart and he is completely devoted to me no matter what. I think you are handling the situation beautifully so the children can visit their father. It's hard though and a strain on you I am sure. My husband's ex was always kind of not so nice to me and eventually she disappeared for the most part. In time this girl probably will too. Hugs,


thank you again for everything audie. i enjoyed today.