Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Thank You Note



Not really sure what I want to write about today. All I know I wanted to stop in and write something...lol. I have read my comments that all you have left for me and I want to say Thank You all for the kind words you all left. You are all of my online Friends and you all are some great people.




I am going to try to answer some questions that was asked and also comment on some things. I think all of us are great moms, we all have our problems with our kids. We do have to be strong around our kids....that is one of the reasons after everything my son has been through, he never seen me cry. I would cry when he was in school, when he went to bed at night....I never let him see me cry over this.




I got his medicine filled yesterday on my lunch break. I am going to start him on it Saturday, that way I can watch him closely this weekend with the medicine incase he has a reaction to it. I didn't want him to be at school and have a reaction to it....you know. Well, I showed him the medicine last night and told him that this was going to help him concentrate in school. I also told him that we was going to study extra harder and that I had faith in him that he can do better in school. I told him that God healed his eyes....and know that God will see him through school. He is getting extra help at school and he is getting extra help at home. Also, my cousin is a High School Teacher, and she is going to get him a couple of days after school and they are going to be working together also. I pray that my son's next progress report will be a great one! I have Faith in him and God that it will be. Thanks for all of the prayers and support. It is greatly appreciated.




Shay you was asking about work. At Family Dollar, you have to do it all....run the register and stock. Because usually it is just one cashier and manager....so, with it being just two of us working, you will have to do all of it. It is an easy job...and I am loving it. When I have been their long enough, I have been asked to be the Assistant Manager...which I still have a few months before that and it gives me time to get Dakota straighten out also. Also, you will have to have a flexible schedule or they will not hire you. You will have to be able to work days, nights, weekends (including Sunday) and holidays. If you are interested we are taking applications....go to http://www.familydollar.com/.




Well, I need to get off of here and read some of yall's blogs and then do some research on my son's medicine before I start giving it to him on Saturday.




Hope you all have a wonderful day.






2 comments:

SHAYS PLACE said...

i could not hardley see to read it this time cause of the color u had it. lol i high lighted it. lol
shay.

Missie said...

That medicine works better if the level stays constant in his body. I would give it to him over the weekend and summer etc. Good Luck with it.